Seiten

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014

My First App

As you could read in the post Apps for Android 101, I started an online Android Apps Programming 101 course. After struggling with the installation and practicing with Eclipse (not much during the Christmas time...) I managed to program my first application!! It is very simple, so you can imagine I took a really long Christmas break this year (still enjoying my holiday in Spain).

I used to have no idea of application programming and after 2 or 3 weeks I can copy images to an app, add text and scrolling functions, publish it and make it available for Android users. It would have been great to offer you an application with integral calculations, numerical iterations, GPS positioning and even a feature that makes your bed, but give me some more time, please!

If you feel like having a look, you can download it using the following link (only for the ones with Android Smartphones!!):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/134054594/BlogRosaEmmaBlaBlaBla/FirstApp.apk

The ones who have never installed non-commercial apps like mine, you will have to modify the default settings on your phone: settings --> applications --> Unknown Sources (allow installation of non-market applications)



You don't have to be software engineers to program applications, you just have to be motivated and find some free time :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Me dan ganas de empezar el curso online y aprender a programar una aplicación a mi también! Muchos animos... con ganas de leer en tu proxima entrada cual es el proximo step en tu reto como programadora! =)

    AntwortenLöschen